Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baby #2: 38 Weeks

Week 38: Pumpkin
"Baby is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. Her head is now about the same circumference as her abdomen."

Weekly Survey
How far along:  38 Weeks
How big is baby:  The size of a pumpkin.
Weight gain:  No change for a total gain of 31.0 pounds.
Maternity clothes:  Yep...I'm pretty much over this wardrobe.
Sleep:  Up to use the bathroom multiple times a night and still having a few rocky nights of being wide awake at 2 am.
Best moment this week:  N/A
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms:  Getting more and more uncomfortable, just plain exhausted
Exercise:  At this point the stairs seem like exercise...
Gender:  BOY!  His name will be Caleb Patrick Arkins.
Movement:  Constant
Belly button:  Part of it sticks out slightly...
What I miss:  N/A
What I'm looking forward to: 2 more weeks!
Milestones:  Caleb can make his appearance 'any day now'.
Quote(s) of the week:  None

Last week I started feeling congested and thought it was allergies.  By the time the weekend rolled around I was quite congested and started coughing.  By Monday, I was MISERABLE constantly blowing my nose and painfully coughing.  I had my weekly OB appointment yesterday and Dr. Tandon gave me antibiotics and I'm already feeling better.  Hopefully I'll be back to 'normal' by this weekend!

The 38 week bump...
38 Weeks

38 Weeks

38 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment