Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 26, 2013

Caleb is 16 Weeks Old!

16 Weeks
Caleb Patrick is 16 Weeks Old!
Age: 16 Weeks
Weight: 16 lbs 12 oz
Clothing Size: 3-6 months
Diaper Size: Pampers Swaddlers Size 3
Feeding Schedule: 6 -7 x's per day

So Caleb is back to waking up once a night!  All last week with the exception of one night he's woken up to eat.  Maybe it's a growth spurt and he'll go back to sleeping through the night again soon?  Who knows.  Just when I think I've got him figured out, he switches it up on me.  Sigh.

It seems Caleb has lost all interest in his binky.  I think he's definitely going to be a finger sucker like his sister.   He also LOVES to play with his feet when he's laying on his back.

I took Caleb to the Dr. on Monday because he was super fussy last weekend while nursing and refuses to nurse while laying on his left side.  I thought he might have an ear infection but it turned out to be nothing.  The Dr. did say he had a bit of a red throat, but that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment