Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 13, 2013

Caleb is 23 Weeks Old!

23 Weeks
Caleb Patrick is 23 Weeks Old!
Age: 23 Weeks
Weight: 18 lbs 10 oz
Clothing Size: 3-6 months and 6-9 months
Diaper Size: Pampers Cruisers Size 3
Feeding Schedule: 5 - 7 x's per day

It looks like tummy sleeping may have been the answer! Most nights Caleb slept through the night, I think he got up once a night two times last week. He went back to sleep fairly easily with a bottle - no swing necessary! I'm happy that he's now sleeping IN his crib vs. next to it in his rocker. He can also easily roll back and forth from back to tummy and tummy to back. I think he woke up and fussed every night, but was typically able to put himself back to sleep.

We tried prunes this week and have finally made it through all the variety food I have. Caleb is eating one serving (3 - 4 oz.) of fruit with cereal around lunch time and a half to one serving of veggies and cereal at dinner time. He also averages about 6 bottles a day totaling around 24 oz.

I decided today that I've pretty much reached my sanity limit for pumping. I started the formula transition process this morning and will be cutting back on the amount/time I pump. I've finally had enough of waking at 5am on the weekends to pump and staying up 'late' to pump again. I also would really like some cheese. And some chocolate. And just to eat NORMAL again. No more "I can't have that." Hopefully Caleb tolerates the (really expensive, hypo allergenic) formula well.

No comments:

Post a Comment