Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 8, 2013

Caleb is 31 Weeks Old!

31 Weeks
Caleb Patrick is 31 Weeks Old!
Age: 31 Weeks
Weight: n/a
Clothing Size: 6-9 months and 9-12 months
Diaper Size: Pampers Cruisers Size 3 during the day and Size 4 at night
Feeding Schedule: 4 - 5 x's per day, ~22 oz.

I've found out another aspect of Caleb's sensitive skin. I have always used Aquaphor ointment for any redness in the diaper area. Caleb had some redness going on so I found an old cream I had (with zinc oxide) and decided to try that out. I also was out of ointment at school so I bought the cream version and they started using it their daily as well. Caleb's rash started getting worse and worse and turned into a swollen welted area everywhere the cream was used. He would SCREAM every diaper change when being wiped. We decided to switch back to the ointment and things got better rather quickly. So no more diaper cream for this little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment