Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 9, 2011

16 Weeks

Baby is now the size of an avocado!

"Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender."

Weekly Survey

How far along:
16 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of an avocado.
Weight gain: It was a big week - Up 2.6 pounds for a total of 9.0 pounds.
Stretch marks: No
Maternity clothes:
Oh yes - I wore my first maternity shirt last week although it's not really necessary yet.
Sleep:
Pretty good...still able to sleep on my back and stomach.
Best moment this week: My first mother's day! Bryan surprised me with some flowers and I enjoyed a nice lunch out with my mom.
Food cravings: Hmmm...nothing particular this week...
Food aversions:
None.
Symptoms: Minor Headaches
Exercise: Biked 12.7 miles on the Cady Way Trail this weekend.
Gender: 4 More Weeks
Movement:
Not Yet
Belly button:
In
What I miss:
I'm good this week.
Labor signs: No Way
What I'm looking forward to: 16 week appointment on Wednesday.
Milestones:
Nothing major this week.

The Week 16 Bump!
Actual conversation this morning:
Bryan: "Wow, that's a big difference from last week."
Me: "Let me see! OMG, do I really look like that??"


No comments:

Post a Comment