Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 16, 2011

17 Weeks

Baby is now the size of an onion!

"Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints."

Weekly Survey

How far along:
17 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of an onion.
Weight gain: Down 0.2 pounds for a total gain of 8.8 pounds.
Stretch marks: None
Maternity clothes:
Most definitely - I'm finding that I actually prefer fitted maternity shirts over my regular shirts because in some of my normal shirts I just feel frumpy.
Sleep:
Pretty good...still sleeping on my back but trying hard to avoid my stomach.
Best moment this week: Hearing my baby's heartbeat at my 16 week appointment.
Food cravings: Maybe eggs? I enjoyed some egg salad sandwiches for lunch as well as a Panera breakfast sandwich.
Food aversions:
I could do without meat lately...
Symptoms: Headaches, backache
Exercise: Dog walks.
Gender: 3 More Weeks
Movement:
Not Yet
Belly button:
In
What I miss:
I'm good this week.
Labor signs: No Way
What I'm looking forward to: Just enjoying everyday.
Milestones:
Heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time - it was 140-150 bpm.

The Week 17 Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment