Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 2, 2012

Cameron is 24 Weeks Old

Cameron Leigh is 24 Weeks Old!
Age:  24 Weeks
Weight:  16 lbs 14.4 oz
Clothing Size:  3-6 month
Diaper Size:  Pampers Swaddlers Size 2

Solids are going very well for Cami!  She enjoyed her bananas last week and we plan to try peas this week.  Hopefully she'll like them more than I do!  We tried a new multi grain cereal last night which seemed to like just as much as oatmeal.

Cami is still transitioning to formula.  Right now she still gets mixed bottles - but by the end of the week should be getting all formula at daycare.  I'll be mixing formula and breastmilk at home until I empty my freezer.

Cami gained more weight than usual over the past week.  I think she may of had a mini growth spurt because she was extra cranky this week and wanting an extra bottle in the evenings.  The first night of this was Friday while my mom was babysitting.  She proceeded to get up THREE times during the night.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday she reverted back to waking up after 2-3 hours of sleep.  On Saturday and Sunday she was screaming and quite upset.  It was hard to even get her to eat and she was NOT having being laid on her back.  We had to use the swing again to get her to go back to sleep.  Once she was down though I didn't need to feed her again until morning.  Last night, however she woke up twice coughing - I heard her on the monitor.  Luckily she put herself back to sleep so I didn't have to get up.

Her congestion has been worse this weekend so I'm not sure if that has something to do with the early night wakings and not wanting to lay on her back.  I just hope she doesn't get another ear infection.

Last night Cami was LOVING bath time.  She was splashing and moving all over the place.  It was too cute.  She has also been very into her toys lately - she grabs them, shakes them all over the place and even throws them.

Still Loving Her Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment