Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2012

Cameron is 49 Weeks Old!

49 Weeks
Cameron Leigh is 49 Weeks Old!

I can't believe in three and a half weeks my baby will be ONE!  I've started offering her whole milk at meals but she's only taken a few sips here and there.  We've spoiled her and always heat her drinks to room temp...both formula and apple juice.  I want her to get used to drinking milk cold because I don't want to constantly have to heat her drinks for eternity!

We had an event at work this weekend that we were able to take Cami to.  We got a picture of us all in front of the Apache helicopter they flew in.

In front of the Apache
My mom got Cami some bowls that suction to the table.  Cami enjoys eating out of them like a big girl.

Enjoying Spinach Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment