Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Baby #2: 17 Weeks

Week 17: Onion
"Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints."

Weekly Survey
How far along:  17 Weeks
How big is baby: The length of an onion.
Weight gain:  No change - total of 9.8 pounds.
Maternity clothes:  Yep!
Sleep:  Been good lately.
Best moment this week:  N/A
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms:  None
Exercise:  A few walks
Gender:  3 more weeks!  Although a lot of my friends having babies between November and April are having boys - seems to be the year of the boy!
Movement:  Not yet.  Sometimes I think I feel a few flutters but I'm not 100% sure.
Belly button:  In - although I have noticed it's slightly more shallow
What I miss:  Nothing major
What I'm looking forward to:  Hearing baby's heartbeat tomorrow.
Milestones:  N/A
Quote(s) of the week: None

The 17 week bump...
17 Weeks

17 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment