Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 1, 2012

Cameron is 50 Weeks Old!

50 Weeks
Cameron Leigh is 50 Weeks Old!

I still can't believe my BABY girl will be ONE...this month!  It's been fun to watch her little personality develop over the past year.  She's a pretty smart little girl that that constantly has us laughing and smiling.

It was a really good week for Cami.  She cut two new teething around Thursday.  I only noticed because I try and feel her gums every once in a while.  She cut her top middle left tooth and the one to the left of that.  I believe the two on the other side are pretty close as well.  The trend seems to be that she gets fussy a week or two before she cuts the tooth.  The actual cutting of all four of her teeth has been uneventful so far.  Hope that continues!

Cami's new favorite thing is to stand up.  The downside to this is she likes to stand holding on to either Bryan or I.  She's not quite satisfied holding on to the table or couch yet.  She's getting pretty good at it though!  She hasn't been interested in taking any steps yet but I'm sure that will come soon.

Cami continues to eat pretty well.  We had some cheese ravioli this weekend while out to dinner.  Cami surprised us by eating two whole two inch cheese ravioli.  This on top of the bottle, Cheerios and bread she'd already had.

When we're eating at home in the high chair Cami's mischievous side comes out.  About halfway through her meal she'll start holding food out to the side over the dogs.  They don't really notice, but I tell her "Cami no, please keep your food on the tray."  She smiles and brings her hand back to the tray and I praise her.  Next she gives me this mischievous smile and slowly holds her hand out again.  I repeat the "No Cami" and she'll bring it back.  She's a smart one and is testing me!  It's hard not to laugh because it's really quite cute.

I'm still working on getting her to drink whole milk.  I'm not sure what the best strategy is between transitioning to the whole milk AND dropping bottle for sippy cups.  So far I've been doing  milk in JUST sippy cups as her 'big girl' drinks and then hopefully she'll start taking less bottles.  At home on the weekend she'll take 3 bottles but on school days she'll take up to 5.  Sometimes I think they feed her based on a time schedule vs. her being actually hungry.  Oh well...she'll get there eventually!

Playing with Kaylee

Playing with Brady

Ravioli!

No comments:

Post a Comment