Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

30 Week Appointment

Todays appointment went well. There was nothing too exciting to report which I imagine is how it will be until 36-37 weeks. Baby girl's heartbeat was going strong, my blood pressure was normal as was by belly measurement. The doctor said my pregnancey is going great so far and had no complaints. That definitely makes me happy!

I'm trying to schedule my appointments with a different doctor each visit. There are 12 doctors in the practice and so far I've seen 4. When I go into labor, whichever doctor is on call will be the one who delivers our baby so I think it's best I try and meet as many as possible!

After the appointment I stopped by Winnie Palmer to pre register. It was fairly painless. I had two forms to fill out and about 10 different documents to sign. Much better to deal with it all now than when I'm in labor! At least they weren't asking for any money yet. :)

And I have another picture timeline! You can definitely see baby girl has grown the past few weeks. (Click picture for a larger view.)


No comments:

Post a Comment