Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 29, 2011

32 Weeks

Baby is still the length of a squash!

"Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments."

Weekly Survey
How far along:
32 Weeks
How big is baby: The length of a squash or as heavy as a jicama. She is about 3.75 pounds and approximately 16.7 inches long.
Weight gain: Hmmm, not sure what happened last week because I felt a lot hungrier than usual and was certain I would gain another two pounds. I ended up losing 3.4 pounds for a total gain of 16 pounds.
Stretch marks: None yet, although my belly has gotten slightly itchy if it's been a while since I've put my skin oil on.
Maternity clothes:
Exclusively.
Sleep:
I have good nights and bad nights. Last night was really bad and I wound up on the couch for half the night. My back was killing me and I just couldn't fall asleep.
Best moment this week:
A pre-natal massage on Saturday. :)
Food cravings:
Nothing particular.
Food aversions:
I guess nothing too bad...
Symptoms: Back Aches, Fatigue, Shortness of Breath
Exercise:
Not too much this week as I spent the majority of the week limping after a minor foot surgery on Monday.
Gender: GIRL!
Movement:
All the time! It's turned into more rolling vs. kicking.
Belly button:
Half In, Half Flat.
What I miss:
Moving quickly without struggling.
Labor signs: None yet.
What I'm looking forward to: 32 Week Appointment and a four day holiday weekend!
Milestones:
Put down a deposit for child care beginning in January.
Quote(s) of the week:
Nothing to0 memorable this week.

The Week 32 Bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment