Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2011

34 Weeks

Baby is now the length of a honeydew!

"Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month."

Weekly Survey
How far along:
34 Weeks
How big is baby: The length of a honeydew or as heavy as a cantaloupe. She is about 4.75 pounds and almost 18 inches long.
Weight gain: Up 1.6 pounds this week for a total gain of 19.6 pounds.
Stretch marks: None so far, fingers crossed it stays that way!
Maternity clothes:
Exclusively. Some of my maternity shirts might get a little too short soon...
Sleep:
I have good nights and bad nights. I'm up 1 to 2 times a night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week:
Not a super exciting week...I guess our Preparation for Birth class was kind of interesting.
Food cravings:
Nothing particular.
Food aversions:
Nothing particular.
Symptoms:
Back Aches, Fatigue, Shortness of Breath, Headaches
Exercise:
Not so much.
Gender: GIRL!
Movement:
All the time!
Belly button:
Half VERY Shallow, Half Flat.
What I miss:
Beer, Bending Over
Labor signs: None yet.
What I'm looking forward to: My shower on Sunday!
Milestones:
6 weeks to go!
Quote(s) of the week:

I got on the elevator with four co-workers and two other people (who I did not know). The random lady looked at me and said: "She's going to put us over the weight limit."

The Week 34 Bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment