Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

33 Weeks (+1 day)

Baby is now the length of a honeydew!

"Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month."

Weekly Survey
How far along:
33 Weeks (+1 day)
How big is baby: The length of a honeydew or as heavy as a pineapple. She is a little over 4 pounds and 17 inches long.
Weight gain: Up 2.0 pounds this week for a total gain of 18 pounds.
Stretch marks: None so far, fingers crossed it stays that way!
Maternity clothes:
Exclusively.
Sleep:
I have good nights and bad nights. I'm up 1 to 2 times a night to go to the bathroom. Sometimes sleeping on my back gets uncomfortable as my belly feels sooo heavy.
Best moment this week:
Bryan and I got free tickets to Cirque du Soleil La Nouba last Wednesday.
Food cravings:
Nothing particular.
Food aversions:
Nothing particular.
Symptoms:
Back Aches, Fatigue, Shortness of Breath, Headaches
Exercise:
Yard work and painting, does that count?? :)
Gender: GIRL!
Movement:
All the time! It's turned into more rolling vs. kicking. Bryan was able to feel her being fiesty for a good 10 minutes last night.
Belly button:
Half In, Half Flat.
What I miss:
Moving quickly without struggling.
Labor signs: None yet.
What I'm looking forward to: I'm semi excited about our preparation for birth class this Saturday.
Milestones:
My belly was measuring 2 cm's big (which correlates to 2 weeks head) at my last appointment - which doesn't really mean TOO much. From what I've ready, measuring +/- 2 cm is not a big deal. I just thought it was interesting because I was measuring on schedule through 28 weeks, ahead 1 week at 30 weeks and ahead 2 weeks at 32 weeks. I guess we'll see what happens at my 34 week appointment!
Quote(s) of the week:

From the same guy at work who said I'm going to have a 'big baby', I guess he was out of the plant for a few weeks and just got back today.
Guy at Work: "Wow, I didn't think I'd see you still here when I got back."
Me: "Umm, I still have SEVEN weeks."

The Week 33 Bump!


No comments:

Post a Comment