Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Shower & 35 Week Timeline

It's been an eventful few days! Sunday was my baby shower which was amazing! I'm very lucky to have so many generous friends and family. We recieved a ton of great gifts for Cameron and I really enjoyed seeing and celebrating with everyone. A big thanks to my friend Amber, my mom and my mother-in-law Joanne for making my baby shower so special. Here are some pictures from the big day!

Me and Cameron - 34 weeks 6 days

Cookie Favors I made

The Delicious Food Spread

Diaper Carriage Decoration and Fresh Flowers

Me and the Grandmothers

Me and my friend Amber

Cameron is VERY loved!

Time to cut the cake!


Last night I attended a breastfeeding class at Winnie Palmer hospital. I really enjoyed it and am quite amazed at what our bodies are capable of doing. I learned a lot of great information and have access to amazing resources should there be any issues after birth. A fun fact I learned was that drinking DARK beer (in moderation of course) can actually help boost your milk supply! That is rather exciting since I LOVE dark beer! Now I can claim it's for Cameron's benefit ;).

I have a new timeline to share this week showing 6 weeks - 35 weeks. I can't believe how close we're getting, just 33 days to go!

(Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment