Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cameron is 11 Weeks Old!

Cameron Leigh is 11 Weeks Old!
Age:  11 Weeks
Weight:  12 lbs 15.6 oz
Clothing Size:  Wearing all 0-3M clothes
Diaper Size:  Pampers Swaddlers Size 1 are her favorite.
Milestones:  Nothing major this week!
Special Outings:  N/A
Feeding Schedule:  6 x's per day

It's been a pretty quiet week around here.  We spent Monday recovering from Christmas and the next few days hanging out with Uncle Danny and Jade before they went back to Texas.  On Tuesday we got a big group together to go to Willow Tree Cafe, a festive German restaurant in Sanford.  This was probably the longest I had left Cami for -  almost 4 hours, or two bottles.  She did well though and only was a little fussy for Grandma Judy.


Cami's eating pattern is becoming more predictable.  She usually can make it about 3 hours.  About an hour to hour and a half after eating she has a 10-15 minute fussy period.  She calms down A LOT when you walk outside with her.  It's rather amusing.  On Wednesday we went out to dinner with her and family.  When we were close to done eating, Cami started getting fussy so I took her outside.  It was pretty cold out but as soon as I opened the door she calmed down.  I brought her back inside and two minutes later she started crying again.  Bryan took her back out and she was immediately fine again.  Silly Cami.


For New Year's Eve we were invited out to dinner and over to our neighbor's house to celebrate 2012, however we couldn't find an available babysitter.  Instead we went to Mellow Mushroom the three of us and hung out at home for a bit.  Cami went to bed a little after 10 pm and I went shortly after.  I was exhausted and there was no way I was making it till midnight!  Bryan went to the neighbor's for a bit but came home at midnight to wish me a Happy New Year. :)  


Today is my last day home - back to work tomorrow!  It's been nice being home the past 11 weeks, but I think I'm ready to head back.  It will be nice to have a normal schedule and more adult interaction.  I know Cami will be well taken care of at the daycare providers we chose.  I'm glad we decided to do an in home daycare.  It feels like we're just leaving her at a babysitters or a friends house instead of scary daycare facility.  Hopefully she adjusts well and enjoys making some friends in the future!
Trying out the Bumbo!
Dressed Up
Tummy Time!
Cami smiling at her play mat toys.
"Rock Princess" for New Year's Eve
Cami and I out for pizza on New Year's Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment