Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 9, 2012

Cameron is 12 Weeks Old!


Cameron Leigh is 12 Weeks Old!
Age:  12 Weeks
Weight:  13 lbs 0.6 oz
Clothing Size:  Wearing all 0-3M clothes
Diaper Size:  Pampers Swaddlers Size 1 are her favorite.
Milestones:  Nothing major this week!
Special Outings:  N/A
Feeding Schedule:  6 x's per day

This last week has felt so long!  Cami started daycare on Monday.  So far she seems to be doing very well.  Ally and Nikki feel more like friends than daycare instructors so it’s made it a lot easier to drop her off.  I typically nurse Cami around 6 am before leaving and then she gets 3 4 oz. bottles during the day – around 9am, 12pm and 3pm.  This schedule has been working for us so far.

This past week Cami’s sleep has been unpredictable.  I’m not sure what the main cause is – but I’m leaning towards gas.  She will wake up around 3am crying but not hungry.  I usually bounce her on my shoulder some or rock her while rubbing her tummy until she calms down.  Then it’s a waiting game to get her to fall back asleep.  If I lay her in her crib too early, she immediately starts crying again.  I end up being up with her for about an hour.  Hopefully it’s just a phase…

Work has been an adjustment.  We’re used to working 6:30 – 3:30 but are now working 7:30 – 4:30 since we drop Cami off at 7:00.  By the time we get off, pick up Cami and get home – it’s time to start dinner.  Before you know it, it’s dark out and past 7pm.   I guess we'll eventually get into a routing and it will get easier.

Cami has really been enjoying her hands this week.  She loves to chew and suck her fist and thumbs.  I swear sometimes I think she can fit her whole fist in her mouth!  It seems to entertain her for a bit.

First day at daycare!

Hangin out with Brady - covered in spit up.

Out for a run with mommy!

Playing with her two best friends.

Cami was REALLY into watching Tebow!

Helping daddy cook



No comments:

Post a Comment