Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baby #2: 18 Weeks

Week 18: Sweet Potato
"Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon."

Weekly Survey
How far along:  18 Weeks
How big is baby: The length of a sweet potato.
Weight gain:  Up 1 pound - total of 10.8 pounds.
Maternity clothes:  Yep!
Sleep:  Been good lately.
Best moment this week:  N/A
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms:  None
Exercise:  A few walks
Gender:  2 more weeks! 
Movement:  Not yet.  Sometimes I think I feel a few flutters but I'm not 100% sure.
Belly button:  In - although I have noticed it's slightly more shallow
What I miss:  Nothing major
What I'm looking forward to:  The big ultrasound in 2 weeks!
Milestones:  N/A
Quote(s) of the week: None

The 18 week bump...
18 Weeks

18 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment