Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baby #2: 20 Weeks

Week 20: Banaana

"Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed!"

Weekly Survey
How far along:  20 Weeks
How big is baby: The length of a banana.
Weight gain:  Up 1.0 pounds - total of 12.6 pounds.
Maternity clothes:  Yep!
Sleep:  Been pretty good lately.  I've been off my stomach for a while but was still able to sleep on my back.  Lately though it's getting a bit uncomfortable.
Best moment this week:  N/A
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms:  None
Exercise:  A few walks
Gender:  This afternoon!!
Movement:  I definitely feel movement daily.
Belly button:  In - although a bit more shallow
What I miss:  Nothing major
What I'm looking forward to:  Finding out if baby #2 is a BOY or GIRL today!
Milestones:  Halfway!
Quote(s) of the week: None

The 20 week bump...
20 Weeks

20 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment