Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby #2: 27 Weeks

Week 27: Rutabaga
"At 27 weeks, baby is breathing (it’s amniotic fluid, not air, but it still counts) and even showing brain activity."

Weekly Survey
How far along:  27 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of a head of a Rutabaga.
Weight gain:  Up 2.3 pounds (for 2 weeks) - total gain of 20.4 pounds.
Maternity clothes:  Yep!
Sleep:  Ok
Best moment this week:  Sprinkle invites are out - they look SO cute!
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms:  A little bit shortness of breath when baby boy sits way up high.
Exercise:  Some walking and Just Dance 4 - more of a workout than you think!
Gender:  BOY!
Movement:  A lot lately, especially up high.
Belly button:  In - although quite shallow.
What I miss:  Breathing normal.
What I'm looking forward to:  N/A
Milestones:  Third trimester!  Just 3 months to go!
Quote(s) of the week: None

The 27 week bump...
27 Weeks

27 Weeks

27 Weeks
I did a side by side comparison of 27 weeks with Cameron and 27 weeks with baby boy.  I think I'm definitely a little bit bigger and carrying lower.  I've been saying for a while that I think he's sitting a lot lower than Cameron ever did and it appears that way in the comparison as well.

27 Week Comparison: Baby #1 vs. Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment