Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baby #2: 28 Weeks

Week 28: Eggplant
"At week 28, baby is breathing (it’s amniotic fluid, not air, but it still counts) and even showing brain activity."

Weekly Survey
How far along:  28 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of an Eggplant.
Weight gain:  Up 1.0 pound - total gain of 21.4 pounds.
Maternity clothes:  Yep!
Sleep:  I'm tired of sleeping on my side.
Best moment this week:  N/A
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms:  A little shortness of breath when baby boy sits way up high.
Exercise:  Some walking.
Gender:  BOY!
Movement:  A lot lately, especially up high.
Belly button:  In - although quite shallow.
What I miss:  Breathing normal.
What I'm looking forward to:  N/A
Milestones:  Third trimester!  Just 3 months to go!
Quote(s) of the week: I think some men need a common sense lesson on how to talk to pregnant women...There's one man at work who is a repeat offender for saying awkward things.  I saw him down the hall and he says to me "Any day now?"  I say, "Nope, still have 3 months." and keep walking with him behind me.  Now I would think most people would leave it at that...but not him.  He continues with "Oh, well it LOOKS like any day now."  Really, REALLY?  C'mon.

The 28 week bump...
28 Weeks

28 Weeks

28 Weeks: Guest Appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment