Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Baby #2: 29 Weeks

Week 29: Acorn Squash
"At 29 weeks, he’s not just moving a lot, he’s also plumping up. And as he continues to put pressure on your digestive system, you’re going to feel the effects: hemorrhoids, heartburn, pelvic pain and frequent urination are all common at this stage in the game."

Weekly Survey
How far along:  29 Weeks
How big is baby:  The size of an acorn squash.
Weight gain:  Up 0.6 pounds - total gain of 22.0 pounds.
Maternity clothes:  Yep!
Sleep:  Up once a night and I'm still tired of sleeping on my side.
Best moment this week:  N/A
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms:  None
Exercise:  Some walking.
Gender:  BOY!
Movement:  Lots of kicks and jabs all over.
Belly button:  In - although quite shallow.
What I miss:  Breathing normal.
What I'm looking forward to:  N/A
Milestones:  N/A
Quote(s) of the week:  None

I took my glucose tolerance test at my appointment a week ago.  I got the results on Monday and although I passed the test, my blood work showed I have low iron.  I was instructed to start taking an iron supplement.  I'll probably learn more at my appointment next week.

The 29 week bump...

29 Weeks

29 Weeks

29 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment