Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 4, 2011

11 Weeks

Baby is now the size of a lime! "Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future."

Weekly Survey

How far along:
11 Weeks
How big is baby:
The size of a lime or fig.
Weight gain:
Lost a pound! Up 1.4 pounds total.
Stretch marks:
None
Maternity clothes:
Soon, I have the leave the top button unbuttoned on all my pants!
Sleep:
Good with just the nightly bathroom trip.
Best moment this week:
Told three more of my close friends.
Food cravings:
Not really anything particular this week.
Food aversions:
None
Symptoms:
Fatigue, Bloat
Exercise:
Dog Walking, Softball, Volleyball
Gender:
No Clue
Movement:
Not Yet
Belly button:
In
What I miss:
I'm ok this week!
Labor signs:
No Way
What I'm looking forward to:
Ultrasound next Monday and then going public!
Milestones:
Sharing the news with 3 close friends.

The Week 11 Bump! You probably can't see too much of a difference but I'm definitely getting a little pooch in my lower belly. I think I'm reaching the awkward stage where I just look like I've put on a few pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment