Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 11, 2011

12 Weeks

Baby is now the size of a plum!
"As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed."

Weekly Survey

How far along:
12 Weeks
How big is baby:
The size of a plum.
Weight gain:
Well I found that pound I lost last week...plus another. Up 3.4 pounds total.
Stretch marks:
None
Maternity clothes:
I went shopping with my mom this weekend and bought some maternity clothes. I wore the jeans out Saturday. Stretchy Waistband = Super Comfortable! I'll have to buy work pants soon because at this point I really can't button any pants I own!
Sleep:
The same.
Best moment this week:
Seeing the little one on our ultrasound today! Recap tomorrow.
Food cravings:
Peanut butter sandwiches - total flashback to childhood.
Food aversions:
None
Symptoms:
Fatigue, Bloat at Night
Exercise:
Dog Walking, Softball
Gender:
No Clue - but scheduled our appointment for June 7th!
Movement:
Not Yet
Belly button:
In
What I miss:
Beer - again!
Labor signs:
No Way
What I'm looking forward to:
My birthday this coming weekend. :)
Milestones:
Ultrasound & NT Scan - all healthy.

The Week 12 Bump! I can definitely tell there's a bump developing. As long as I don't wear tight shirts, I don't think it's noticeable. At night I swear I look 6 months pregnant with how HUGE my stomach gets. It's ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment