Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

14 Weeks

Baby is now the size of a lemon!
"Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth."

Weekly Survey

How far along:
14 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of a lemon.
Weight gain: Down 0.4 last week so up 5.8 pounds total.
Stretch marks: None
Maternity clothes:
I'm now wearing maternity pants, shorts or dresses every day! I've started packing up my regular pants and shorts to store until the end of the year.
Sleep:
Still just the nightly bathroom trip!
Best moment this week: Just enjoying being pregnant.
Food cravings: I picked up some watermelon this week because it sounded delicious.
Food aversions:
Still not really wanting any fish.
Symptoms: Fatigue, Minor Headaches, Short Nausea Spells
Exercise: Softball - I ended up playing one LAST game due to a last minute absence but I'm really done now!
Gender: 6 Weeks
Movement:
Not Yet
Belly button:
In
What I miss:
Hot Yoga
Labor signs: No Way
What I'm looking forward to: Everyday. :)
Milestones:
Nothing major this week.

The Week 14 Bump!
I think it's definitely noticeable now! I had my first comment from someone who didn't know yet. I thought it was nice, but still rather brave - especially from someone I'm not very close with!


No comments:

Post a Comment