Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 18, 2011

13 Weeks

Baby is now the size of a peach!


"Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)"

Weekly Survey

How far along:
13 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of a peach.
Weight gain: Eek...2 last week. Up 5.8 pounds total.
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes:
I had another successful shopping trip on Friday. I picked up a bunch of maternity clothes at Target, Gap and Macy's. Pants and shorts were my biggest concern so I ended up with two pairs of black pants, a pair of khaki pants, a pair of white pants and two pairs of khaki shorts. I also got a few shirts and a super cute dress. Yay for new clothes! I wore my new black Gap pants today and they are AMAZING!
Sleep:
No Change.
Best moment this week: FINALLY telling everyone that I'm pregnant! Such a relief and everyone seemed genuinely happy for us.
Food cravings: Hmm...nothing special this week.
Food aversions:
Not necessarily an aversion, but and anti-craving. I wanted nothing to do with fish this week which is semi odd for me.
Symptoms: Fatigue, Bloat at Night
Exercise: Volleyball and Softball - my last official game till after baby is born!
Gender: Tell you after June 7th!
Movement:
Not Yet
Belly button:
In
What I miss:
A birthday glass of wine. And sushi.
Labor signs: No Way
What I'm looking forward to: Everyday. :)
Milestones:
Telling ALL family and friends!

The Week 13 Bump!
Today at work a few people said they hadn't noticed a bump before, but now that I've told them I'm pregnant they could definitely tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment