Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

24 Weeks (+1 day)

Baby is still the length of a papaya!

"Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop. "

Weekly Survey
How far along:
24 Weeks (+1 day)
How big is baby: The length of a papaya or an ear of corn. She is about a foot long and just over one pound.
Weight gain: Another small gain of 0.2 pounds for a total gain of 14.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Maternity clothes:
Exclusively.
Sleep:
I've been getting up around 4 am for the past week to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week:Painting the nursery! Bryan and I were busy this weekend - we painted the nursery green to match the bedding I purchased as well as painted and installed new baseboards. Left to do - paint the trim, paint and install new closet doors, replace all plugs and outlets and install the new fan. I took some before pictures so hopefully in a few weeks I can share our before and afters!
Food cravings:
Nothing particular.
Food aversions:
None.
Symptoms: Nothing major.
Exercise: Dog walks.
Gender: GIRL!
Movement:
I can feel her every day. I'm pretty sure I can physically feel (as in by touching the outside of my stomach) where she is sometimes as well.
Belly button:
In
What I miss:
Bending over normally.
Labor signs: No Way
What I'm looking forward to: Vacation on Thursday! We're going to visit our friends Emily and Jason in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Milestones:
1. - 24 weeks marks viability! If baby girl was born today, Dr.'s would do all they could to keep her alive.
2. - I registered at Babies R Us last week. I also made a registry online at Amazon.com.`

The Week 24 Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment