Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nursery: Before and After

Now that our nursery is (almost) complete, I have some before and after pictures to share! Bryan and I worked hard to redo this room and I love how it came out. I peek in often just to check up on everything. :)

Before: It wasn't always this messy! I just took the pictures in process of cleaning...



After: All that's missing are decorations!





A close up of the crib and bedding set.


Eventually I need to paint the door to match the closets and trim, but I'm happy for now!

Make over projects:
Painted walls
Painted trim
New baseboards painted and installed
New closet doors painted and installed
New blinds installed
Window valance
New fan installed
New electrical plugs/switches/plates installed
Furniture assembled (obviously!)

No comments:

Post a Comment