Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vacation - Myrtle Beach

As mentioned in my previous posts, Bryan and I took a long weekend to visit friends in Myrtle Beach, SC. Emily and I spent the mornings walking along the beach and browsing baby stores (she's due October 7th!) while Jason and Bryan played golf.

We enjoyed a day at the beach and the pool for a much needed tan and ate at a ton of yummy restaurants. On our last evening there we took some pictures on the beach that I wanted to share. I think these are probably the first pictures of us together since I've been pregnant.





And a bonus bump progression. I can't believe the dramatic difference between 20 and 25 weeks. I feel like the bulk of that growth has been in the last week as well! (Click photo to enlarge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment