Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

25 Weeks (+1 day)

Baby is the length of an eggplant!

"Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes."

Weekly Survey
How far along:
25 Weeks (+1 day)
How big is baby: The length of an eggplant.
Weight gain: Looks like we've had a growth spurt! After two weeks of minimal gain, I'm up 2.8 pounds for a total gain of 16.8.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Maternity clothes:
Exclusively.
Sleep:
Still up no more than once a night. On work nights I can make it till our 5:15 alarm clock. I also must have the body pillow to keep my back from hurting.
Best moment this week:Vacation! We enjoyed a relaxing weekend in Myrtle Beach visiting our friends. It's nice to have a tan again. :)
Food cravings:
Nothing particular.
Food aversions:
Looks like still fish. We went to a seafood restaurant at the beach and I could seriously not stomach any fish! I did enjoy a crab cake and lobster bisque though.
Symptoms: Nothing major.
Exercise: Two 3 mile walks by the beach and a dog walk.
Gender: GIRL!
Movement:
I can feel her every day. I can feel her kicking almost as high as my ribs.
Belly button:
In
What I miss:
Beer!
Labor signs: No Way
What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery put together!
Milestones:
Nothing major.`

The Week 25 Bump! I've added a new angle - straight on!



No comments:

Post a Comment