Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 5, 2012

Cameron is 20 Weeks Old!




Cameron Leigh is 20 Weeks Old!
Age:  20 Weeks
Weight:  15 lbs 4.5 oz
Clothing Size:  3-6 month
Diaper Size:  Pampers Swaddlers Size 2

It's been a busy week(end)!  Cami's been pretty congested all week so we broke out the humidifier on Tuesday.  Since she wasn't running a fever, the nurse at Cami's Dr.'s office said she didn't need to come in.  On Thursday I decided to try and lay Cami in her crib for bed time just to see what would happen.  I didn't want her to cry for an extended period of time since she was semi sick.  I was anticipating having to move her to the swing within 10 minutes but surprisingly she put herself to sleep!  I was amazed!  She wake up at 1am, had a bottle and then went back to sleep in her crib.  Friday night was the same story without the 1am wake up.  On Saturday I was even able to get her to take two naps in her crib - and I can NEVER get her to nap.  It seems like we've made a little breakthrough.


On Saturday I hosted a play date here at the house for my mommy friends at work.  There were 5 other pairs that joined Cami and me for a day of fun.  It was also a good excuse to thoroughly clean the house (thanks mom for the help!).


On Saturday Cami started shoving BOTH hands at one time into her mouth.  All my mommy friends insisted that she was teething.  On Sunday, Cami was super cranky almost all day and seemed like she was in pain.  I figured she probably was teething and gave her Tylenol as necessary.  I did however notice she started tugging on her ear a little bit - but this can be a symptom of teething.


Last night was HORRIBLE though.  Cami was exhausted and went to bed at 7pm.  She woke up around 10:30 seeming to be in pain and hungry so I gave her Tylenol and a bottle and back to sleep she went.  2:45am rolled around and she started whimpering.  She woke up, cried a little, put her hand in her mouth and fell asleep, then repeat 10 minutes later.  I finally figured she wasn't going to sleep on her own for an extended period and prepped her a bottle around 4:00am.  I gave her more Tylenol and a bottle and after a little bit of struggling, put her to bed in her swing.  She slept from 4:30am till I woke her up at 6:30am (momma's gotta work!).  I decided to make a Dr.'s appointment for today since she was still congested and seemed so irritable.  I'm glad I did!  The Dr. checked one ear - no problem.  When she went to check the other, Cami immediately got upset and started crying. Turns out she has her first ear infection.  We got a prescription for antibiotics and are hoping she feels a bit better tomorrow.  Fingers crossed for an uneventful night!


On a happier not, Cami rolled from tummy to back for the first time this weekend!  We got her to do it a few times on both Saturday and Sunday. :)

Hi Pretty Girl

So Fresh and So Clean

Hanging out with Kaylee

Play Date!

Hanging out with Brady

Caught Dancing

How many fingers can I fit in my mouth?

Enjoying Tummy Time

Kinda Liking the Jumparoo

Not a very happy Cami.

No comments:

Post a Comment