Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2012

Cameron is 22 Weeks Old!


Cameron Leigh is 22 Weeks Old!
Age:  22 Weeks
Weight:  15 lbs 13.8 oz
Clothing Size:  3-6 month
Diaper Size:  Pampers Swaddlers Size 2

The adventures in solid food continue!  Cami now LOVES sweet potatoes.  We decided to try some avocado last week, but she's not a fan of that.  I used a fork to mash it vs. a food processor so it was still a little chunky.  Maybe when I try again in a few weeks I'll puree it more.  After avocado we moved on to oatmeal cereal.  She seems to really enjoy it so far.  I've been feeding her 1 oz. of oatmeal and 1 oz. of sweet potato at dinner time.  This week we also plan to introduce applesauce and green beans.  Hopefully they go over better than the avocado!

I think I left off last week with taking Cami to the pediatrician for her ear.  The good news was that her ear infection is cleared up, however I have no idea why she keeps pulling on her right ear.  I saw a different Dr. and he wasn't sure if she was teething or not.  He did say that although her ear infection is cleared up, she still has fluid in her ears causing pressure which could be what's bothering her.

Cami's sleeping has been a bit weird lately.  The majority of the time she will go to sleep just fine in her crib around 7:30 pm - but she's been waking up around 9:30 or so.  We end up giving her another bottle, but she's pretty awake so the only way to get back to sleep without crying and screaming is to use the swing.  Even this can take a little bit though.  I'm not sure what's going on there.  We're going to North Carolina in April for vacation and I'm a bit worried we'll be bringing the swing with us.

I've been taking Cami for walks in the stroller without the car seat.  She seems to really enjoy it.  She's wide awake the whole time just looking around.  She doesn't even play with her toys or suck her fingers - she just observes.  She even tolerated her sunglasses (which actually do help in the sun!).

Cami is still very congested.  It seems like she's been like this for at least a month.  I'm not sure what we should do?  Some days are worse than others - but the past week it seems to be at it's worst.  She coughs more often but not all the time.  This weekend during one of her naps she was coughing on and off for about 15 minutes after I put her down.  I'm doing everything the Dr.'s said to do - saline, nose aspirator, humidifier, sleeping at an elevate angle.  I'm not sure if it will clear up soon or if another trip to the Dr. is in out future.

All Smiles


Give me more food and I promise not to cry!


Mmmm....sweet potatoes!


Mommy, I do not like avocadoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment