Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Baby #2: 6 Weeks

Week 6: Sweet Pea

Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

Weekly Survey
How far along:  6 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of a sweet pea
Weight gain:  Meh, maybe a pound or so - but I'd say it's due to bloat
Maternity clothes:  Between the extra 5 pounds I'm carrying and the early pregnancy bloat, I'm finding my pants a little tough to button.  I got a band to cover the open pants and it just looks like I'm wearing a Cami under my shirt.
Best moment this week:  Already looking at bedding themes...and double strollers.  Haha.
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms:  Bloated
Exercise:  Not so much.
Gender:  Only time will tell!
What I miss:  Nothing yet
What I'm looking forward to:  First appointment this Friday - although I'm sure it will be uneventful!
Milestones:  N/A
Quote(s) of the week:  N/A

The 6 week 'bump'...
6 Weeks

6 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment