Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2012

Cameron is 44 Weeks Old!

44 Weeks - Squirmy baby!
Cameron Leigh is 44 weeks old!

Cameron learned some new 'tricks' this week.  She started pulling up on her crib railing to her knees.  I could see her doing it on the baby monitor so I caught some cute pics of her in action one morning.  This afternoon I picked her up early from daycare so she took a nap when we got home.  Before she feel asleep she was fussing a bit and when I checked the monitor she was STANDING while holding onto the crib rail.  Good thing Bryan dropped the crib down a notch this weekend!  She hasn't really tried to pull up on anything else yet, but I'm sure that's just around the corner.

Cami can also officially wear a hair bow...in her hair!  I must say they look pretty cute on her.

So today I got a call at work from daycare.  Apparently before Cami's nap, her eye look a little red and when she woke up it was definitely red and watering.  They suspected pink eye and asked me to come pick her up ASAP as it's very contagious.  I made a Dr.'s appointment for the next hour and took Cami in.  The good news is she didn't have pink eye, however she somehow managed to scratch her cornea.  I have to take her back in tomorrow afternoon to make sure it's getting better and not worse.  Dr. Silverman also checked her ears since she had a runny nose and lo and behold - another double ear infection. :(  She's been sleeping really well lately and hasn't been fussy so I had no reason to think she had one.  Now we also have to go back in two weeks for an ear infection follow up.  Her last ear infection was just a month ago so the Dr. prescribed us a stronger antibiotic.  Hopefully that takes care of it quickly!

Good morning sunshine!

Showing off her bow.

Bed Head

Crawling like a big girl

Still Rockin

No comments:

Post a Comment