Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2012

Cameron is 42 Weeks Old!

42 Weeks
Cameron Leigh is 42 Weeks Old!

Did you notice the scenery change?  I've had to change to pictures on the floor now.  Cami thinks it's fun to scare mommy and try and topple over the front of the recliner.  She's just too squirmy to expect to stay still for 10 seconds so I can get a decent picture!

I think Cami is in the process of getting her top two teeth.  The gums seem swollen and I can feel her little tooth underneath.  She also woke up crying last night so I hope they come through fast!

We had a luau themed play date this weekend.  Melanie did a great job hosting and had some baby pools out back for the kids to enjoy.  Cami seemed to really like the water and had fun sitting in the pool playing with some pool toys.  Twice she did somehow fall backwards and submerge herself.  More than anything I think it startled her...after a few tears she was back to playing in the water.

Cami loves to 'dance' now.  We caught a short video of her head roll below.  She's so cute and funny to watch!


Here's a video I took of her this afternoon.  She's playing with her toy and then shows off some of her dancing moves.  Also...listen closely for a little surprise at 1:34.

No comments:

Post a Comment