Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baby #2: 7 Weeks

Week 7: Blueberry
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

Weekly Survey
How far along:  7 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of a blueberry
Weight gain:  Up ~2 pounds
Maternity clothes:  Let's just say they'll be coming out sooner rather than later...  They weren't joking when they said you show faster with your second.  Finding clothes that don't stick to my tummy is a challenge every morning.
Best moment this week:  First appointment.  Typical questions, blood work and exam.  Everything looks good and I won't go back until 12 weeks for my first ultrasound.
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  None
Symptoms:  Bloated
Exercise:  A few walks - I should really try and do more!
Gender:  Only time will tell!
What I miss:  Nothing yet
What I'm looking forward to:  Hopefully telling our parents soon - we have planned a surprise way to tell them so I'm just waiting on something in the mail before we can do it.
Milestones:  N/A
Quote(s) of the week:  N/A

The 7 week 'bump'...

7 Weeks

7 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment