Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Big MOM Reveal

Last night we had our mom's over for dinner so we could share our news with them. I cooked Spinach Lasagna Rolls and a salade. Bryan made a delicious garlic bread with roasted red peppers. Before we sat down, ot eat we were in the kitchen and Bryan said "Let's have a toast!" We all raised our water glasses, "To all the moms, Joanne, Judy....and soon to be Erin...." I think Joanne caught on immediately and gave me a hug, however my mom was confused saying "Wait, What? What did you say??" After she finally got it she was excited and gave me a hug as well. I think they both took it well and everyone was very happy for us. It felt good to tell them. We enjoyed our dinner with a few baby related conversations. :)

After dinner, Bryan had a volleyball game and I relaxed on the couch watching tv. I headed to bed early as I am extremely exhausted these days! At least I haven't experienced any nausea....yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment