Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 25, 2011

One More in the Know

I called and told my dad last night! Honestly, he was probably the one who made me most nervous to tell because I still feel like 'daddy's little girl.' It went well though. :)

I typically go to yoga on Thursday nights, but I was NOT feeling it yesterday. I decided to do a nice and easy 2.5 mile run. The weather's been soo pretty lately!

After my run, I cleaned up and went to trivia at Smokey Bones. Bryan missed this week because he was playing in a glow ball golf tournament. I met up with Corey, Kelly, Amber and Chris. We did horrible this week! Round 2 we only got 3 out of 9 questions right. It was awful.

So apparantly Amber is already getting curious! Kelly told me that Amber thinks I'm pregnant because I haven't had a drink in a long time. Ha, in reality this past Saturday was the only occasion that I did not drink at. I typically don't drink at trivia so that is nothing new. This will be interesting how long we can play it off...

Today is our working Friday and it seems dead at work. Tonight we're having a tamale night! Kelly and I are making home made tamales. I hope they turn out delicious! Bryan and I came up with a plan for me to pretend I'm having a drink. We're going to empty some beer bottles and fill them with water and then stash them in the main fridge (vs. the beer fridge). Hopefully that will get people off my back for a while! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment