Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Good Sunday

The rest of the weekend went very well. When I left off we were about to head to dinner with our good friends Corey, Amber and Chris. Before we left, Bryan asked my opinion on just telling them. We debated that it was early, but it was also stressful on me to keep making excuses about not drinking. I knew as soon as I ordered water AGAIN, I'd get some sort of pregnancy comments. We decided that if they said something, we'd go ahead and come clean.

Well after we recieved our drinks, Bryan goes "You guys are our closest friends, Erin's pregnant." Ha, straight to the point! They were happy for us. I'm pretty sure someone said "I knew it!"

After pizza (arugala salad for me!) we headed to Aloma Bowl for some fun. They had a pretty good deal going. For $70 we got three hours of bowling for 5 people including shoes and two pitchers of beer. We all got in three games and the boys managed to squeeze in two more one player games alternating frames. We had a lot of fun.

Our final stop of the night was to Menchie's for some self serve frozen yogurt. I LOVE when we go out for froyo. Since I won't be having acohol until NOVEMBER, this will be my vice. :)

On Sunday, Bryan and I took it easy in the morning. We went out to lunch to Jason's Deli and ran a few errands. When we got home I did our weekly laundry and vacuum. After the chores I went for a 2.5 mile run.

For dinner we had Bryan's dad and Pam over. Bryan smoke some chicken drumsticks and I made a broccoli cheese casserole and banked french fries. Our plan was to share the news with them. It happened to be Kaylee's birthday on Sunday, so Bryan started off the conversation "Today is Kaylee's birthday and Brady's is in December. And...we should be expecting one in October as well...." It took a few seconds for them to get it but once they did everyone was overjoyed! Phew, I think we've shared with everyone we want to for now! I think we're good until second trimester. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment