Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Flowers and Tamale Night

When we got home from work yesterday, this was on our front porch:

With a note:

I'm thrilled for both of you!
"Grandpa"

They were from my dad and I loved them! I also received some pregnancy related books I ordered. I'm looking forward to reading them.

As I said in my last post, we had a few friends over for tamale night. I made ground turkey and shredded chicken. They were a lot of work but they tasted really good! When Kelly came over, she made jalapeno cheddar biscuits and we made a cheesecake for dessert. Out water in the beer plan worked alright...I think.

This morning Bryan had to go to work at 8am so I decided to go to the 8am yoga class. It was hot in there today (91 - 93 degrees) so I took it easy. At the end of class I had a headache and felt a little nauseous on the drive home. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't eat before the class or if I was over heated. I drank a lot during class so I don't think I was dehydrated. When I got home, I had some Sun Chips which made me feel a lot better.

We did a bunch of yard work this afternoon and in a little bit we're going to grab some dinner and meet up with Amber, Chris and maybe Corey for some bowling.

I've been SUPER hungry lately. When I wake up in the morning I swear my stomach is already growling. Another lovely side effect is I've been 'backed up' lately. I miss being regular. :(

Off to enjoy our evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment