Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2011

First Appointment = Check!

So yesterday morning I took another test, you know, just to be sure. It was definitely positive. :) I called and made our first appointment. The receptionist said they typically like to see you between 6 and 10 weeks and by her calculations I'm currently 6 weeks, however I KNOW I'm only 4 weeks. It was useless trying to explain it to her. I made the appointment for Wednesday March 2nd or my 6 weeks (their 8 weeks). I didn't really ask what exactly they'd be doing but I'll find out soon enough! I also enrolled in a 'class' at the Dr.'s office on Wednesday March 9th where they go over the entire process, etc.

Yesterday after work I hit up the 6pm yoga class. Kelly got stuck at work so I was along, but it was a really good class. After class, I met up with everyone for some trivia. We only missed one question the first two rounds and then fell apart the third round. Oh Well!

Today's our off Friday. Bryan's off playing golf. I think I'm gonna head out for a quick run before my 1:30pm hair appointment. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment