Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 21, 2011

Ready to Share

Well we've setup when and how we're telling the parents! This Wednesday both of our moms are coming over for dinner at our house. I haven't seen my mom in a few weeks so it was a good excuse to host dinner. I'm going to make spinach lasagana rolls, a salad and garlic bread. I hope they are completely suprised! After I talk to my mom, I'm going to ask her what the best way to tell my dad is then hopefully I can plan something with him.

This Sunday we're going to have Bryan's dad and step mom over for dinner to tell them as well. Bryan is planning to smoke some chicken and I'll figure out a veggie side to make. It should be quite an interesting week but it will be nice to finally tell SOMEONE! I'm sure Bryan will be telling Danny sometime this week too.

As far as the rest of our friends go, we're still going to hold out as long as possible. But if situations get awkward, we're just going to have to come clean.

I had a mini emotional meltdown at work today for pretty much NO reason. Hormones are getting the best of me.

After work we both just relaxed on the couch. For dinner I made some pizza with Publix premade dough. It came out pretty well. Since we finished dinner early I was able to make the 8pm yoga class tonight. Ahhhh, great way to relieve some stress. After class I rushed home to take a shower and watch The Bachelor. We're too close to the end that I HAVE to watch each episode Monday nights. Waiting till Tuesday is just too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment