Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big News!

Well,the day finally came! We found out today we are expecting a baby! It looks like I am 3 weeks 6 days with an estimated due date of October 26, 2011. We're so excited! I consider us very lucky as this was only our second cycle trying. I just hope this is the beginning a healthy nine months! From what I've read, I believe my first appointment will be at 8 weeks. I figured I'd wait through this weekend, then call first thing Monday to schedule it. The hard part will be waiting 4 more weeks.
Right now the only 'symptom' I have are what feels like cramps. I'm not sure this will fully sent in until I actually start feeling different or see the first ultrasound.

My goal is to continue exercising throughout my pregnancy. I know I'll have to listen to my body and not push myself too hard. Today, the husband and I ran. I took it easy with 1.80 miles while he went a bit further. It was our first run since before vacation but it felt GOOD! I also will be hitting up some yoga this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment