Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

7 Weeks

Baby is now the size of a blueberry!


"Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place."

Weekly Survey

How far along:
Weeks (by my calculations)
How big is baby: The size of a blueberry!
Weight gain: I hope not yet...
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: Not Quite
Sleep: It's pretty much the norm to have to get up to pee at least once during the night. I had a few nights this week where I woke up around 4am and tossed and turned for a good hour.
Best moment this week: Feeling lucky that I have no nausea.
Food cravings: Nothing particular, just hungry!
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: Fatigue, Bloat, Constipated
Exercise: Running, Volleyball
Gender: No Idea
Movement: Not Yet
Belly button: In
What I miss: A glass of wine would have been nice on date night!
Labor signs: No Way
What I'm looking forward to: My ultrasound tomorrow and having and OFFICIAL due date!
Milestones: Nothing major last week.

And....the Week 7 Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment