Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Uneventful Sunday

The rest of the weekend was fairly uneventful. Saturday I cleaned the house while Bryan did yard work. We enjoyed a date night dinner and a movie. Dinner was at Logan's Bistro, which is ALWAYS good. For the first time, they had prime rib on the menu. Bryan LOVED it, it was delicious. After dinner we got some froyo at YogurtLand for dessert then saw The Adjustment Bureau at Winter Park Village. The movie was good, but probably not something I'd see again.

On Sunday we moved a ton of stuff to the attic that was floating around the spare bedrooms, including almost 10 pillows. How in the world did we end up with so many extra pillows??? In the afternoon I ran 3.78 miles. My longest run in a long time but I survived! I watch my heart rate and walk when I need a break.

Last night we went to a Yelp Elite event that Bryan was invited to. We were able to sample the new menu debuting at Park Plaza Gardens on April 1st. Everything was delicious! They also had all the wine you could drink where Bryan consumed his fair share. The party had a bow ties and hat theme. Check out Bryan's outfit:


He borrowed the accessories from Andrew and Corey and ended up winning first place! The prize bag was awesome with 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of a Mojito vodka mix and tons of other goodies. Not too bad!

This morning I had a dentist appointment. I was nervous because I forgot to ask last week if dental X-Ray's are 'ok'. From what I've read, they're pretty low radiation and you should be fine as long as you wear the lead vest. Luckily I had the bite wings done in September so I didn't need them today. Phew!

I'm looking forward to dinner tonight. Bryan's grilling filet mignon and I'm making oven baked fries! MMmmmm.

See you tomorrow for my 7 week update and the details of what we're giving up for Lent!

No comments:

Post a Comment