Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Energy Fail

Whew! This lack of energy is no joke! Some days I feel ok, and some days I am completely drained! Yesterday I had big plans to run and cook dinner. The run DEFINITELY was no happening as I'm pretty sure I slept the whole way home from work. (Sorry Bryan) I also had completely planned: lemon Dijon mahi mahi, baked potatoes and broccoli. Once we got home, I could not bring myself to cook and going out just sounded SO much better. I talked Bryan into Viet Garden for summer rolls and pho. At least it was cheap! :)

Over the weekend, I attempted to go out for a nice run. I got all ready, the weather was nice and off I went. At about half a mile I decided there was no way I would make it 2.5 miles and looped back home (walking). I grabbed the dogs and headed out on another loop for a total of 2 miles. I managed to redeem my failed run with a successful 2.8 miler on Sunday. Otherwise I've done no activity since then!

Tonight I'm subbing for Bryan's volleyball team again. It's the last two games of the season. We play at 6:30 and if we win, we play again for the championship at 8:30. Naturally all I can think about is when the heck am I going to eat dinner? We decided if we win, we'll run down the street to Jason's Deli for a quick meal, otherwise we can hit up Smokey Bones and visit our favorite waitress Bri.

Tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day! We're having a pot luck dinner at our house that I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment