Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Two Friday's

Virtual Friday (aka Thursday) wasn't too eventful. We went to our weekly trivia at Smokey Bones and had a big group - 8 total. This kinda led to too many opinions and not enough people paying attention so we didn't do very well. Afterwards, Amber had a gift for me.

How cute are these?!?


I loved them!

We were off Friday and started the morning by cleaning out the spare bedroom where the boxes of furniture currently resides. I started a big garbage bag and just kept adding to it. After a bit we had a full garbage bag and three boxes of empty beer bottles (Bryan's college collection) all ready to be disposed us.

We had lunch out and relaxed the rest of the afternoon. Before getting ready for dinner I went out for a 2.90 mile run. I tried to extend my route some. I haven't been to yoga in almost two weeks. :( It scares me a bit at the moment, but I need to email the instructor and ask her thoughts on continuing classes - at least thorugh March.

For dinner we tried a new wing place. I ordered a turkey sandwich which was pretty bad but the fried pickle appetizer held me over. We watched half the Magic Game and then came home to see the end. Too bad they lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment