Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2011

8 Weeks

Baby is now the size of a raspberry!

"Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy."

Weekly Survey

How far along:
8 Weeks (Officially!)
How big is baby: The size of a raspberry!
Weight gain: Maybe half a pound?
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: No
Sleep: Slept pretty well last week!
Best moment this week: Seeing the little one at our ultrasound.
Food cravings: Chocolate, but that's pretty normal for me. :)
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: Fatigue, Bloat, Constipated
Exercise: Running, Volleyball
Gender: No Idea
Movement: Not Yet
Belly button: In
What I miss: My Energy
Labor signs: No Way
What I'm looking forward to: Hmm...I guess just trying to stay healthy and active! My next appoint isn't for another 4 weeks. :(
Milestones: Saw the baby and their heart beating.

And....the Week 8 Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment