Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

9 Weeks

Baby is now the size of a green olive!

"Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!"

Weekly Survey

How far along:
9 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of a medium green olive or a grape
Weight gain: I actually weighed myself this time....I'm up about 2.5 pounds but I think part of that is due to bloat...
Stretch marks: None
Maternity clothes: No
Sleep: Sleeping is going well
Best moment this week: It made me smile when Bryan said he'd be excited for either a boy or a girl.
Food cravings: CARBS! Especially bread.
Food aversions: None
Symptoms: Fatigue, Bloat
Exercise: Dog Walking, Volleyball
Gender: No Clue
Movement: Not Yet
Belly button: In
What I miss: Hot Yoga
Labor signs: No Way
What I'm looking forward to: Going public...3 more weeks!
Milestones: Nothing major this week.

The Week 9 Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment